Saturday, June 20, 2009

Old World Brewery



I want to give a shout out to the boys down at Old World Brewery. They are a new band of brewers that just opened their doors a few months ago. They are brewing some of the best beeer in the Phoenix metro area. Thats just my opinion, you'll have to check them out and see for yourself. I have had at least 4 of their brews an every one is a winner. Patrick and crew are doing a phenomenal job, and I hope they keep up the good work. As a fan of porter I have to say that there's is almost secong to none. These guys have a good operation going and I wish them the best. I stop in every chane I get to have a pibt or pick up a growler to have at the house.

So, to all the boys down at Old World Brewery, thanks and keep the beer coming.

For a listing of the beers they serve see the link below:

http://www.oldworldbrewery.com/brews.htm

2 comments:

Good Burp said...

Great post! Patrick, Perry, and Matt are a greaat bunch of guys, brewing some really good beers. They are still in the beginning phases of the business, but are making great strides to be another great brewery in Arizona.
I encourage all to stop in and try the beers. From the responses at all the beerfests, people are liking what they try.

Michael said...

Hey! You awake? Still there, are you sitting on my couch drinking MY beer? Get off yer duff and post something new...this site smells like mold and there's dead flies lying all around!