Friday, November 21, 2008

Bring On The Holiday Cheer


Recently I tried another brew that was definetly noteworthy. Shiner's Holiday Cheer definetly lives up to its name. It tastes of peaches and roasted pecans, just as it promises on the label. To me it definetly tastes like a true "holiday" beer. The warm flavors and smoothness make this an instant holiday favorite in my book. I have become a bit of an enthuisiast with the seasonal brews and am definetly looking forward to the winter line-up.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Merry Christmas, buddy! Here's to a 2009 full of happiness and health!

Whitney, Leah and Laura said...

Hi! Are you in Texas? Wanna review Shiner 100: Commemorator? Tell me your e-mail and I'll send you a bottle.

Michael said...

Uh, Troy, someone is offering to send you Shiner 100. You need to check your blog more often....Gee whiz.